Wedding Invitation - Several Types of Paper to Consider
Wedding is a huge event in everyone's life. People will definitely do their best in preparing it. There are indeed myriads of things to consider in preparing one's best wedding. One of the most important things to consider is the wedding word invitation. Determining the best wedding invitation could be very complicated since such invitation seems to be the representation of the whole picture of your would-be wedding celebration. That is why, all the important aspects in creating and making a wedding invitation should be carefully chosen to help you get your best desired one.
Amongst the myriads things to consider in making a wedding invitation is the paper. There are various different kinds of papers you could choose for making the invitation of your desire. Here are several common types of papers used for making a wedding invitation, they are:
1. Ecru: some people called it ivory, egg-shell or cream. Most American prefer this paper for their invitation, while European choose white color.
2. Linen: the texture is cross weave linen. This is the favorite paper to choose.
3. 100% cotton: it is a smooth and pure paper. The mostought-after paper due to its characteristics. This paper is commonly used for formal invitation. It is an expensive paper, though.
4. Moire: it is marked with sub watermarks on it.
5. Vellum: it is well known as a paper made by blending the cream and cotton paper that has a smooth finish yet with a lower price than 100% cotton.
Aside from the paper types, other crucible aspects such as designs, outline, wording, and printing are also need to carefully consider for a gorgeous wedding invitation. You could search in the internet for various different kinds of such wedding invitation samples to help you determine the best. However, it is better for you to decide your own design according to the theme you wish to apply for your wedding celebration.