Ten Reasons to Send Invitations by Email
Organizing a party or event has never been so easy. No more invitation printing and costy postage – these days your computer can do all the hard work for you. Companies such as this reputable provider will help you send all your invitations by email. Read on for ten good reasons for using e invitations:
1. Choosing to send online invitations gives you instant access to more invitation designs than ever before. E invitation providers offer a huge choice of original designs to suit every taste and purpose, from baby showers to birthdays, from old fashioned to futuristic and just about everything in between.
2. Sending online invitations for free is kind to your budget too. Whilst there are some paid services available most companies offer an excellent service for no charge, saving on the production costs of your invitations as well as hefty postal charges.
3. Sending e invitations could not be simpler. All you need to do is ensure your contact list is up to date and the system does the rest for you. It will automatically generate personalized email cards for each and every one of your designated invitees and will deliver them straight to their inbox at the click of a mouse.
4. Sending invitations by email has revolutionized the way you manage your guest list. All your guests need to do is click to accept or decline your invitation and your list will be updated in real time. This means on average you will receive more RSVPs more quickly, freeing up more time for you to plan and manage your event.
5. E invitations are the ideal solution for a generation that is growing up with social media at its very heart. Set your event up to share information with and between your invitees on line and you will find it generates a buzz before it even takes place.
6. If you are organizing a public event why not enable your guests to share your invitations with their own contacts? This is a great way to spread the word quickly and increase the size and reach of your network.
7. Online invitations are not just limited to free events either. Many services can be tailor to offer online ticketing for paid events too, enabling you to quickly and easily achieve a sales card to a large target audience.
8. Sending your invitations by email is not limited to parties and paid events. More and more people are using them to send their wedding invitations, especially now you can link your online invitations to a gift registry and deliver all the information your invitees need in one easy email.
9. Do not forget that once you have sent your original invitations, sending your thank you cards after the event is also just a click of the mouse away.
10. Most online invitation services offer a whole range of added value services to support your event. These include free party planning tools such as editable to-do lists and timelines that can be tailor to meet your individual needs, as well as valuable tips for making your party go with a swing.